Designed for maximum comfort and stability, the CU2pack delivers amazing POV shots unlike those from any other mounting system.
Strap on the CU2pack and get in the picture with all the action — even the most extreme maneuvers and conditions.
The CU2pack adjusts to any position and holds your camera securely at any angle. Set up is fast and simple. The complete kit fits within the backpack, which can also hold your water, keys, phone, and other equipment.
Top-rated safety – adjustable Safety Torque® clamping mechanisms withstand the most extreme maneuvers, yet allow Wizmount poles to slide, increasing shock-resistance and minimizing damage upon strong impact.
The patent-pending CU2pack is a complete backpack mount system that includes
- Custom-made backpack with roomy storage compartments and a special holding mechanism for the ergonomic shock-absorbent base plate
- Ergonomic shock -absorbent base plate – rigid yet light and designed for maximum comfort
- 4 Wizmount aluminum-alloy boom poles
- 3 Safety Torque® adjustable joints featuring Up/Down, Left/Right and Forward/Backward adjustment
- Telescopic mechanism for distance adjustment and easy packing
- Three-way camera mount assembly including two CNC-machined aluminum-alloy mounts delivering optimal viewing angles for GoPro and other cameras
- Modular design – Can be used without the pack as a CU2pole (with Pack to Pole upgrade kit) or mounted as a CU2rack (with Pack to Rack upgrade kit)
- Pack – 38 X 17 X 8 cm / 15 X 7 X 3 in
- Camera maximum distance (*) – 97 cm / 38 in
- Camera maximal distance with extension pole (*) – 128 cm / 50 in
- Camera minimum distance (*) – 0 cm / in
(*) – distance from camera to user’s head
- All system’s materials and components are 100% waterproof
- 6063 T5 anodized aluminum-alloy poles
- CNC-machined 6061 black anodized aluminum-alloy mounts
- Stainless steels bolts
- 6061 Aluminum-alloy joints
- Backpack materials:
- Reinforced, heavy-duty 900D polyester
- Light, flexible EVA back cushioning system
Three-way camera mount assembly
- CNC-machined 6061 black anodized aluminum-alloy
- 2 Stainless steel bolts (GoPro knob compatible)
- 1 Stainless steel knob
- GoPro HERO 1, 2 and 3 compatible
- Total system weight = 1.6 Kg / 3.5 pounds
- 3 Safety Torque® adjustable joints (withstand maximum acceleration/deceleration of 20G for cameras up to 150gr)
- Max recommended camera weight – 500 gr / 18 oz