Wizmount Warranty Terms
- Wizmount takes pride in its workmanship and strives to manufacture the best products possible. Therefore, we warranty our products against defects in material and workmanship for the periods and parts set forth below, subject to the conditions listed below. Since no product is indestructible, it does not cover defects attributable to or resulting from normal wear, abuse or alteration.
- It is expressly agreed that our responsibility is limited to replacement or, at our discretion, reimbursement of the purchase price of goods which are acknowledged to be defective by our quality control department. No return of goods will be accepted without our prior consent. The return authorization request must specify the nature of the claim. Return costs are borne by the sender. A return will not alter the agreed times for payment. No costs of repair by a third party will be taken into consideration.
- Wizmount warrants all products are free from defects including those caused by use of faulty materials or improper workmanship.
- Wizmount will provide a 2 yearד warranty for its products. The Warranty will apply from the date of purchase.
- Warranty claims can only be made with/through the Importer/Dealer who sold the product. For purchases done through the Wizmount website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Normal wear, corrosion, neglect, abuse, accidents, improper assembly, improper maintenance, unauthorized alteration or the installation of parts or accessories not compatible with the original intended use of the product, as sold, are not covered by this warranty.
- Warranty is valid only if the product has been used with original or approved accessories, and has not been modified in any way.
- The warranty does not cover products used in rental or teaching operations.
- Warranty does not cover injuries or product failures due to a blow or fall with the product.
- Warranty is only valid for the original purchaser and is not transferable. Proof of purchase is required to exercise this warranty. Labor and freight charges are not included.
- The Customer/Dealer/Distributor will promptly report to Wizmount any damage or defect discovered. Dealer/Distributor will provide the best service possible to resolve the problem in a timely manner.
- The Customer/Dealer/Distributor will provide high quality pictures of claimed product/parts, which indicate the damage/defect and a description of circumstances and any further info by request.
- The Importer/Dealer/Customer will keep the claimed products/accessories in stock & will ship them back to Wizmount on demand, within 30 days.
- From the acceptance date of a claim report, Wizmount will reply with an answer regarding the claim within 14 working days.
- Shipping costs of new or fixed products to Wizmount & from Wizmount to the customer will be covered by those submitting the claim.
- Wizmount reserves the right to reject warranty claim applications when justifiable suspicion exists for unfaithful or deliberate misrepresentation related to warranty terms and conditions.
- Wizmount reserves the right to inspect & determine the validity of any warranty claim.
- Wizmount does not compensate, nor bear any liability of any other associated direct or indirect costs or losses that might occur to the purchaser beyond the cost of repair or replacement of the defected product due to application of the above mentioned warranty conditions.
- This is the only warranty we make to you and is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. We expressly disclaim any and all liability for bodily injury or death for the system user or third party, and for incidental and consequential damages only to the original purchaser of the Wizmount product covered by the warranty.
Wizmount represented by:
Z.H.R Technologies Ltd.
P O Box 9796